MISSION: To provide all South Carolina students with flexible and rigorous supplemental online learning opportunities that will empower them to reach their college or career readiness goals.
- Student centered
- Collaborative partnerships
- Accountability & Transparency
- Continuous improvement
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Focus on the individual success of each student and tailor courses/instruction to students’ educational needs.
- Provide students with access to Advanced Placement™ and specialized courses, which may not be offered at their traditional brick and mortar school in order to promote educational equality.
- Provide an alternative to students who may not be able to complete their high school education without access to flexible options, i.e. students with children, students with mitigating work schedules/circumstances, students with disabilities or medical issues, etc.
- Provide credit recovery courses for students.
- Provide students with a 21st century education to make them competitive in the workforce after their high school graduation or in their pursuit of a degree from a higher education institution.
Last modified: Wednesday, 24 August 2022, 8:06 AM